Parents are encouraged to enroll the wards not later than March/April for the academic year beginning in April. The rules and regulations laid down by CBSE with regards to admission are followed
- Parents should register the child’s documents.
- Admissions are granted irrespective of caste, creed, sex or religion, subject to the admission rules of NLS.
- Admission procedure usually starts in the ﬁrst week of January. Those who wish to admit their ward should collect the prospectus and Application form from the school oﬃce.
- A child seeking admission in play school should have completed 2 years on 30th April of the year of admission.
- A child seeking admission in NUR should have completed 3 years on 30th April.
- There will be no formal test or interviews conducted on the child. Instead, the child will be observed in a group setting to assess his/her ability to interact in a school environment.
The students and both the parents should be present at the time of admission. The following certiﬁcates should be submitted at the time of admission.
- Date of Birth certiﬁcate (Playschool to I)
- Report cards of previous class.
- Registration card (class X-XII)
- Transfer certiﬁcate.
- Two copies of recent passport size photos.
- No change will be permitted in the name of the students and date of birth once the admission is made. Parents are expected to make exact entries while ﬁlling the application forms.
Online Application Form
Click here for Online Admission Form 2020-2021