Teaching and Learning
Our teachers focus on nurturing knowledge and skills essential for success in the 21st century. So they make use of ﬂipped classroom, project –based learning, brain-storming sessions, role plays, lab experiments and self /peer evaluation to make learning more engaging and eﬀective.
Our educational programs help our students:
- To be creative and innovative.
- To develop conﬁdence to work with information and ideas.
- To be a respectful citizen, contribute to the community and address global changes.
- To become a responsible individual who enjoys a healthy, active and balanced lifestyle.
- To become a reﬂective learner.